Tuesday, April 18, 2023

New story and upcoming anthology

I'm thrilled to report the new issue of Asimov's Science Fiction containing my story "The Second Labyrinth" is out now! The issue has a great lineup and I'm looking forward to reading it all. I hope people enjoy my oddball story. Although it's in the same setting as most of my other fantasy stories, it's much more in the line of "weird fiction" than my usual work.
I'm also delighted to announce I've got a story in the upcoming fantasy anthology Tales from Stolki's Hall, edited by Lou Anders. The stories are all set in Lou's Scandinavia-inspired setting of Norrøngard, which he first explored in his "Thrones and Bones" children's fantasy trilogy from Penguin Random House, and then adapted into a roleplaying game setting from Lazy Wolf Studios. Although the Norrøngard novels are children's books, this anthology is aimed at adults. I had a great time working a new story into Lou's fascinating setting. The anthology has ten stories from eleven contributors. More info is here.
(Edited because it took me this long to see I typed "trilled" instead of "thrilled.")

No comments:

Post a Comment