Friday, October 22, 2021

Shadowdrop returns!

I hope everyone reading this is healthy and doing well. I'm happy to announce that my overly curious black cat character Shadowdrop appears for a new adventure, "A Manslaughter of Crows," in Beneath Ceaseless Skies 241, live now. (Shadowdrop's first appearance is here.)

It's paired with the exciting "The Last Days of Summer in the City of Olives," full of vivid detail and thoughtful character moments, written by Filip Hajdar DrnovÅ¡ek Zorko.

Also, I keep staring at that beautiful cover art. It's called "African Relic" and it's by Godwin Akpan.

Hope you will enjoy the issue!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Chris, and welcome back, Shadowdrop! I'll be reading this one soon.

    ReplyDelete